There are two easy ways to make a donation to Summit Assistance Dogs
Tax ID #91-2048706
ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD
Donations in any amount will change a life!
- $1000: Routine care of one puppy for its first year of life
- $500: 25 hours of instruction in our prison program
- $250: Routine vet care for one dog in training
- $100: Adoption fee for one dog from a shelter
- $50: Food for one dog for two months
- $25: Vaccinations & micro-chipping for one dog
You can make a difference for a lifetime for people living with disabilities by making a bequest gift to Summit Assistance Dogs. Please call us at (360) 293-5609 to learn more, or contact your financial adviser or attorney.
If you work for an employer who matches donations, you can double your gift.
Corporate employees: Please designate Summit Assistance Dogs as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign.
Microsoft employees: Visit us on SharePoint at http://summitdogs.
Federal employees: The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number for Summit is 23576.
Washington State government employees: The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) number for Summit is 0315210.
City and county employees: Please look for us in your campaign catalog and write our number on your payroll pledge form.
Please check out our Wish List of items needed for our daily operations. Every little bit helps!