Make a Donation to Summit Assistance Dogs
Donate online using the form below or download our Mail In Form to send with your donation. Thank you!
Donations in any amount will change a life!
- $25 provides vaccinations & micro-chipping for one dog
- $50 provides food for one dog for two months
- $100 provides 4 hours of advanced training for one dog
- $250 provides routine veterinary care for one dog
- $500 provides 25 hours of instruction in prison partnership program
- $1000 provides routine care of one puppy for its first year of life
Summit Assistance Dogs’ Tax ID #91-2048706.
Other ways to support Summit Assistance Dogs:
Bequests & Planned Gifts
You can make a difference for a lifetime for people living with disabilities by making a bequest or planned gift to Summit Assistance Dogs. Call us at (360) 293-5609 to learn more, or contact your financial adviser or attorney.
Workplace Giving & Matching Gifts
If you work for an employer who matches donations, you can double your gift!
Corporate employees: Please designate Summit Assistance Dogs as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign. Many companies offer matching gifts as well.
Microsoft employees: Visit us on SharePoint at https://aka.ms/summitdogs.
Federal employees: The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number for Summit is 23576.
Washington State government employees: The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) number for Summit is 0315210.
City and county employees: Please look for us in your campaign catalog and write our number on your payroll pledge form.